Saturday, January 7, 2012

Shower doors Frameless or Framed

Personally I think if you are remodeling your shower you should consider a frameless shower glass enclosure, especially if your tiling to the ceiling.

Framed shower doors are just not as attractive. If you can afford a few more hundred dollars than its a no brainer.

It used to be so expensive to get a frameless shower door installed but glass prices have come down and installers are willing to give the wholesale contractors price to the retail public.

I found a company in Los Angeles that serves Santa Monica, West Hollywood all the way to Burbank and Pasadena.

Http://www.showerdoors1.com

Check them out they were fast and did a great job.

I have already referred them to many of my friends.

1 comment:

Shower Doors Frameless said...

Personally I think if you are remodeling your shower you should consider a frameless shower glass enclosure, especially if your tiling to the ... fshowerdoors.blogspot.com